Mechanical Bull Riding
There’s nothing quite mechanical bull riding to get your guests’ adrenaline pumping. Our bucking broncos give everyone a chance to experience the sensation of riding a wild animal. Our mechanical bull rentals are safe machines with variable speeds that make it fun for everyone, even kids. Plus, being thrown is half the fun, especially when you know you’ll be landing on deep soft pads.
These thrilling rides can be started slowly, but the speeds can be increased according to each individual rider’s ability. Whether it’s a corporate event, birthday party, or even a wedding reception, when you want to add some unique and fun entertainment there’s no better way than to include a bucking bull. When you rent a mechanical bull, your guests will be lined up all party long to test their rodeo skills on these bucking beasts.
Mechanical Bull Image Slide Show
These mechanical bucking beasts were originally intended to be used by professional bull riders for training. But ever since the 1980 movie Urban Cowboy popularized the mechanical form bull riding, they have become commonplace at parties. If you want to give your guests a chance to test their riding skills in a safe and fun way, this is it. Our professional staff will operate the bull for you, ensuring a smooth operation.
How to Ride a Bull Without Embarrassing Yourself
- Use your dominate hand to hold the rope and hold on tight.
- Be sure to squeeze your thighs tightly against the bull. Most people think holding the rope is more important, but holding on with your thighs is vital.
- When bull dives forward, point your heels in the same direction while leaning backward – then shift your body’s weight in the opposite direction when the bull comes back up.
- Keep your upper body relaxed and loose. Keeping your body stiff and tight will result in momentum swings that will throw you off.
- Your free hand should be used for balance. And as an added benefit, waving your hand in this fashion makes the rider look cooler, especially when holding a hat with the free hand.